Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunset II

L o c a t i o n: Potipot Island, Candelaria Zambales



SUNRISE SUNSET UNEXPLAINED SPLENDOUR



From the clouds we do see,
The changes so blissfully.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My soul dwelled this hour,
Like an opening flower.


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

As I understood the place,
While facing my appointed race.
It seemed carpeted with peace,
And mother earth seemed at ease.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

The moment awaited me
My heart reached out with glee
Everything seemed so bright,
The world filled with natural light.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As I floated from above,
Filled my heart, like an only love.
Heavens feeling as it pleases,


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Like sailing the seven seas.
The golden ball displays,
And earth faces another phase.
Nature’s lamp and its dear light,
Strays gradually out of sight.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Under these dying pale shades
Our minds now do take a laid.
T’was a beauty with blue n green,
Breath taking like a magazine!
Photobucket
Photobucket

The courteous lights with its flame,
Sunrise, Sunset it’s gonna be a happy game!

shirani ibrahim

No comments: