Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Experiencing Sunset Part 1


Location: Brgy. Sinabacan and Uacon, Candelaria, Zambales

10 yrs after JVP year. Changes. Love still there.  Sigh all the way. Hugs really care. Words not needed. Welcoming Smiles. Unfaded Memoirs. Hands clasped like sands. Sun is hot like a warm heart. Home moved but people remained. Goodbyes like Hellos. 
 



Me and My Sunset Love !

 

bye-bye my love, ' she said
'our love aint worthy another try'
hand in hand
in the sunset, we stand
'i just want this day to end, ' she says
'so that you can have your first last kiss'
i go east, she heads west
to chase our wildest dreams

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

so i run and run
to catch up with the sun
and make today remain
if you see me coming down the road
my shadow taller than my saul
just know am on the race
a race against time
am trying my love am trying
to make this day a-never ending
but the sun is sinking
sinking behind the mountains
to rise again behind me

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

she runs and runs
away from the sunset
into the darkness
on and on to the west she goes
thank God the earth is round
eventually she emerges from the east
running towards the dawn
sunset and dawn become one
and we meet again
she falls into my arms
and makes my day again
i get my second last kiss
and at sunset our circle will progress

Photobucket

Photobucket

its craziness this love we share
we cant be together
and we cant be apart

Photobucket


pada kambanji

No comments: