Tuesday, May 11, 2010

D e e p F e e l i n g s (Love)

Lost in the light
 An authentic taste of what's right
 Clouded by joy in a ocean of love



Knowing of my destiny
 feeling it in the depths of my soul
 I feel this because of the inner contentment inside
 Acknowledging that emotion won't ever die

Being that my soul was captured there in your eyes
Something like a drug you take me to a natural high



Evantually I'd seen a reflection
 of your heart showing me such affection



Love is a paradise
 Full of happiness and bliss
 I'd see the love and it is powerful

Passionately, I'd feel the beautiful melodies
 with which my heart chimes



And in that moment our spirits would intwine
 And the likes of wild flames our hearts burn
 And if flowers should blossom than so will our love
 Hearts of fire

One true desire
 A love that is of true superior wealth
 Because of it being naturally genuine
 It will forever remain durableand will forever burn within us baby

Marcquiese Burrell

No comments: