Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cebu - e n g a g e m e n t

R o n a l d  'a m a t s' O r i l l o  M a t a  +  L i v  G o n z a l e s

Busay and Ma. Luisa Subdivision, Cebu City

with Lyndon Naya, James Diayon and Marlon Capuyan


A  D I S T A N T  L O V E  A F F A I R

I can see you, you can see me
We feel the same in hearts and minds

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love perceives no boundary
It makes solid everything it binds

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Distant hearts that never see
Each other's faults or inadequacy

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Unspoken pledge we shall agree
To hold each other though we're far away

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Distance is never an issue,
To two hearts that beat as one.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Never faltering, never untrue,
Promises are kept and never undone.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The thing we had felt so genuine,
But things like this end this way.

Photobucket
Photobucket

To let you go is a painful thing
Particularly when you cry because of me
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm bounded by your undying love.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

You've owned my heart ask the heavens above.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

A distant love affair was what we had

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'll see you my love,

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'll see you my love

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alfredo Alave

No comments: